sábado, 11 de mayo de 2019

T.13. WHEN I GROW UP...



Hello children!! How are you??

It's May, and when this month comes, we celebrate the

Day of Professions on 1st of May...

When I grow up I want to be a TEACHER!! and you?

LET'S REVIEW SOME VOCABULARY RELATED TO JOBS

THORUGH THESE GAMES!! ENJOY!!

Do you like bread?

I eat bread everyday, and your?? Bread is healthy for us!

Let's watch a video where children are cooking bread!! It's funny!!
click here

 Let's review now other professions; can you memorise and find the partner?

And now.....can you guess her job?? is she a teacher? is she a fire woman? is he a police woman??


And now...Can you match the profession and the words related to it?



Some people help us. Can you match the description and the picture?


 Apart from professions......what have we learnt in this unit?? Yees!! TRANSPORTS....

Can you put the name of different transports under the picture?

Choose: air, land or water....


Well done children!!

Now, it's time for watching a funny video from Magic box...



WELL DONE CHILDREN!! CONGRATULATIONS!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario