T.12. COLOURFUL FLOWERS! COLOURFUL EGGS!
HELLO CHILDREN!!! How are you??
I like SPRING, Do you like it?? I like COLOURFUL FLOWERS!!
I like BEES, they make HONEY!!! Do you want to play a bee game??
I like SPRING, Do you like it?? I like COLOURFUL FLOWERS!!
I like BEES, they make HONEY!!! Do you want to play a bee game??
EASTER IS HERE!! Do you remember Carol and Charlie's story??
Let's play some Easter games!!
Jump with Easter bunny and count!
and then, match the eggs!
Do you want to create your basket?click here
And now, take a photo!! click here
Choose the eggs with the same colour: red, green, yellow.....COLOURFUL EGGS!! click here
Can you find the differences?? Try to do it here
Now, do you want to play with Easter bunny?? yes? Let's run and run and run to hunt eggs!!click here
After having played, are you ready to practise the "Humpty Dumpty" song?
Now enjoy colouring!!! click here
WELL DONE BOYS AND GIRLS!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario