T. 15 HOLLIDAYS!!
Hi children!! How are you?
SUMMER IS HERE!!!
I like Summer! Do you like it?
In Summer I go to the beach. And you?
Do you remember "Let's go to the beach story" about our friends Carol and Charlie?
Let's review Summer vocabulary together singing this song!
SUMMER IS HERE!!!
I like Summer! Do you like it?
In Summer I go to the beach. And you?
Do you remember "Let's go to the beach story" about our friends Carol and Charlie?
Let's review Summer vocabulary together singing this song!
Did you learn about Summer clothes? Play with this characters making your monster!!
Do you remember how to pronounce ‘shell’? Learn more words containing the sound ‘sh’ as in ‘shell’ watching this video! Repeat after each word!
Do you remember numbers??
Dot to dot
Here you can prepare your favourites ice creams!
game 1
In Summer, we eat ICE-CREAM, do you like it??
Here you can prepare your favourites ice creams!
Mmm, delicious!!!!
Now...it's time to be a good life guard....
Try to save people in this games
Remember!!! Be careful with the sun!!! Happy Summer!!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario